<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

October 07, 2003

Eric: The Lost Documents, part II 

Grade: 11
Subject: Creative Writing
Description: A "mimic poem," in this case intended to mimic the style of Dr. Seuss. As you may have gleaned, my fear of clowns peaked in junior year. My Creative Writing teacher had no idea what to make of me. I mean, you've already seen a lot of the weird shit I subjected her to (see section entitled "Short Stories").

Do you know about clowns?
They're a terrible thing
And of their atrocities I feel I must sing
They put on their wigs and shiny red noses
And evil comes out of their fake plastic roses
They put on their makeup and crawl into town
["Do they live in the suburbs?" -- Eric 2003]
Hoping to find little kids to hunt down
They've been in your mind and they live in your dreams
They hide in your head and they feast on your screams
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?