<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

November 16, 2003

Nun-Clown Mania! 

Exchange-related reader mail wasn't the only thing I found in my inbox today. It appears that the nun-clown has groupies:

Hey Eric!

I'm still strangely obsessed with the nun-clown. It is the greatest thing I have ever seen. I printed out a couple of the pictures and now the nun-clown is wreaking havoc at my office. Anyway, I wanted to ask if I could have your permission to use one of the pictures to make a t-shirt. I think I need to have one. What is a better Christmas gift than a nun-clown t-shirt? Do you mind? And do you have any other pics? Thanks!

Pam


So, I was thinking. What if this is how I become famous? What if it has nothing to do with talent or ambition? What if this is the tip of Nun-Clown Mania iceberg? I mean, picture an office full of people wearing t-shirts with the nun-clown on them. It's kind of terrifying.

I suddenly see myself in five years writing an underground comic detailing the adventures of Nun-Clown. No, wait, I'm just seeing the American Splendor comics starring Nun-Clown instead of Harvey Pekar. I don't know what this means.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?