<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

November 13, 2003

Poor Vickie 

I walked into the bathroom to blow my nose today, and I heard a voice coming from somewhere in the bathroom. At first, I thought it might have been two people talking, but then I realized that the only other person in the bathroom was a man talking on his cel phone while taking a crap. In his most customer-servicey voice, he was saying, "No, that's fantastic, Vickie. That sounds great. Okay, I'll see you then, Vickie. Bye-bye."

All I've been able to think about for the rest of the day was how many times someone might have been crapping while talking on the phone with me without my knowledge. I've decided that pretty much anybody who is very polite to you on the phone is probably crapping. I knew I didn't trust cel phones for a reason.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?