<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

November 03, 2003

Unfashionably weird 

Okay, I've always been partial to Abercrombie & Fitch's bizarre ad campaigns because they usually involve a tsunami of overt homoeroticism, but I believe a serious line has been crossed here. I fear The Cat In the Hat may be their fall catalogue.

On the Pacific Place building in downtown Seattle, there's a huge Kenneth Cole banner with a picture of a well-dressed man, and he's wearing a set of handcuffs, and at the bottom it says, "Prisoners of fashion." That just makes my head hurt. I can only imagine what's going to come next: "Knocked up by fashion." "Mauled by fashion." "Tortured for 30 days and 30 nights in an enemy fashion camp."
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?