<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

December 16, 2003

Chris: So I ran into a stop sign last week.

Eric: With your car?

Chris: No, I was on my bike.

Eric: You hit a stop sign with your bike?

Chris: Well...I actually hit it with my head.

Eric: HA! Sorry.

Chris: It's okay. I was riding with no hands anyway.

Eric: Where were they?

Chris: In my pockets.

Eric: What? Why?

Chris: It was cold, so I...yeah. It seemed like a good idea.

Eric: ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Chris: Yeah. I actually saw what was going to happen, but my hands got stuck in my pockets so all I could do was wiggle around until my head hit the stop sign and I fell off my bike.

Eric: Wow. That's really, really funny.

Chris: My head still hurts.

Eric: Heh.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?