<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

December 11, 2003

Death to the Rav 

When I parked my car this morning, I noticed that one of the front tires was a bit flat. When I came back to drive it home, it was nearly completely empty. I navigated the car back home in a lopsided limp that inspired several drivers to honk at me and gesture at the flat tire. Because it had somehow escaped my attention that the passenger side was like a foot lower than the driver side. I was under the impression that there was an invisible and morbidly obese person in the car with me! Assholes.

Seriously, the Rav will know no rest or peace until it has pinned me to a tree like Mel Gibson's wife in Signs. I actually think this car wants to hurt me. Even if it's just emotionally. Maybe it was manufactured on an ancient Indian burial ground or something.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?