<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

December 04, 2003

Spray-Tan of South Africa 

Eric: I saw a store today called "Spray-Tan of America."

David: "Spray-Tan"?

Eric: Yeah. Do you know what that is?

David: Isn't that just spray...paint?

Eric: I don't know. Wouldn't that be a bit much?

David: Well, then...watered-down spray paint?

Eric: Don't look at me. I was wondering if you knew.

David: Well, I don't.

Eric: Fake tanning is sick, dude. [pause] And spray-tanning is what Meryl Streep and Goldie Hawn were doing at the end of Death Becomes Her.

David: "Spray-Tan...OF AMERICA." Because they have to differentiate themselves from Spray-Tans of other nationalities that might be located nearby.

Eric: "Spray-Tan of Bosnia-Herzegovina."

David: "No, sir, that's across the street. Please stop coming in here every day."
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?