<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

December 19, 2003

Vancouver nights 

After the disaster that was my first attempt, today I'm making a second attempt to spend a weekend in Vancouver, and this time I'm bringing reinforcements. By tomorrow there will be ten of us up there, and when we all go home on Sunday I'm going to make sure that the other car stays close so that if (when?) the Rav breaks its ass down there will hopefully be someone in there who will be able to fix it.

See, I know it's going to happen on the way back, after I've had all the fun, and my guard is down, and I'm hundreds of miles away from home instead of just 50. The Rav is a crafty bastard, but I'm developing a sense for how it thinks.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?