<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

January 15, 2004

If I can creep out just one person, it's worth it 

I got an email from Pam today, detailing an encounter she had with a co-worker who saw a picture of Nun-Clown. It made me laugh. A lot. Here's the transcript she made for me:

Her: Who is that over there, the grim reaper?

Me:
[Let me note here that ALL of my replies are done very matter-of-factly] That's the nun-clown.

Her: Oh.
[pause] Is that you? [Why does everyone ask me that?]

Me: No, it's a guy whose website I read. He's really funny. That was his Halloween costume and it's just turned into a thing. I love the nun-clown.

Her: Oh.
[pause] So she cleans up AND kills at the same time?

Me: Yeah, well the nun-clown is into the multi-tasking.

Her: Oh.
[awkward pause before she walks away]
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?