<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

January 25, 2004

The milkshake that wouldn't die 

While out at a club this weekend, I had the following conversation with a stranger (replete with plenty of exclamation points because we were having to shout):

["Milkshake" comes on]

Eric: I hate this song!

Stranger: No! This is a great song! Why do you hate it?

Eric: I hate it because it doesn't make any sense! What the hell is a milkshake?

Stranger: It brings all the boys to the yard!

Eric: Okay, but what is it?

Stranger: It's her ass!

Eric: There's milk in her ass?

Stranger: Yeah!

You'd think it would be easy to argue with that, but I was thrown by his utter conviction, so I just went somewhere else until the song ended.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?