<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

January 15, 2004

There's no way they're not up to something 

David: Why are dolphins always smiling?

Eric: Is that a joke?

David: No, I just want to know.

Eric: If that was a joke, I was going to guess, "Because they're on the ecstasy."

David: Heh. But it really creeps me out that they're in this constant state of smile.

Eric: That's why I've never trusted Julia Roberts.

David: Everyone talks about how dolphins are smarter than humans. It's that element of intelligence that makes me wonder what the hell they're all so jazzed about.

Eric: Maybe it's because they know something we don't.

David: Like what?

Eric: Like we think we're so superior because we build cities and shit, but in reality they're just using us to build those cities and soon they're going to take them and use them as their own.

David: Oh my god!
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?