<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

February 12, 2004

Around the world 

Generate a map of America denoting all the states you've visited, or a map of the world denoting all the countries you've visited. I've been to pretty much every state on either side of the country, but there's a huge void in the middle in which I'll probably never set foot unless I'm Sandra Bullock in Hope Floats and get dumped on national television and have to go back to small-town America where I came from to find myself.

This site has also brought to my attention that I've only been to eight countries. That's sad, right? I mean, considering that we're counting America, which is just stupid; Canada, even though it's only two hours away; and Japan and England, even though I only spent a few hours there on a layover. That leaves Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands, and the Philippines.

With any luck, I'll be able to add Scotland to that list in seven months. Last week I turned in my application to study abroad, and my interview is scheduled for tomorrow. Can this really be happening? Will I be someone who lived in another country for a year?
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?