<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

March 31, 2004

I don't buy it for a minute 

J to tha Lo is trying to show the world for the gazillionth time that she is "real" by leaving Los Angeles and getting slimed on Nickelodeon or something. Yeah, and I believe that Tara Reid was also trying to convince her fans that she was "real" by quitting the movies and taking up getting trashed full-time. To further cement her status as "down-to-earth," Jenny from the Block will be appearing on Will & Grace and the cover of In Style -- but not Vogue! Because she hasn't forgotten where she came from! I love her perverted idea of "real." She's like, "Why should I appear on the cover of Vogue when the peasants are relegated to the mere cover of In Style? I'll teach them not to be fooled by the rocks that I got. I'll appear on the cover of that blue-collar rag. I'll show those filthy commoners that I am one of them."
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?