<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

March 06, 2004

I still hate you 

I was thinking about what I wrote about those Cold Stone people the other day and it made me a little sad. People today don't even have time to let people sing to them. I mean, sure, it's "Heigh-Ho" and they're banging their paddles on the counter like a bunch of retarded seals, but presumably their motivation is to brighten your day a little bit. (Disregarding for a moment that their boss will give them the electric chair if they don't go through with it.)

I was going to write a very insightful commentary on how sad it is that we're all jaded and don't even have to time for other people's kindness anymore and that there's no more magic in the world, but I still think the Stepford Employees at Cold Stone can bite me, so never mind.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?