<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

March 12, 2004

No, not the one from T2 

Oh my god! Sarah Connor has hit American MTV! Sarah Connor was an appallingly-untalented-yet-entertaining German pop star whose big single when I visited in 2001 was a little ditty entitled, "Let's Get Back to Bed, Boy!"

I must have seen that music video a million times. Here's how it goes: Sarah and some rapper guy meet at a party and immediately head for the bedroom to have sex for the rest of the video. "Monday until Sunday, we take for the foreplay," she sings. Yes, the lyrics are that good. The hot, champagned-drenched sex is occasionally intercut with flying calendar pages and shots of a maid standing around looking irritated because she keeps on bringing them room service and they don't answer the door. Because they're doing the nasty, don't forget. At the end of the video, after what have apparently been years of sex, Sarah Connor and her rapper guy finally leave the house, only to find that Terminators have taken the planet after initiating a nuclear holocaust. No wait, that's the other Sarah Connor again. Actually, they just run back inside to have more sex, because I guess she won't be satisfied until her entire body has been worn down to the size of a button.

From her MTV bio: "German native Sarah Connor admits that there are three 'S's which dominate her life -- soul, sex, and sensuality." That so totally sums her up. Get ready, America. Get ready for the suck that is Sarah Connor.

And I only bought her album because the exchange rate was so favorable. Shut up.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?