<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

March 29, 2004

Priorities 

It's the first day of the quarter, and it has occurred to me that this very well may be the last time I do this here at UW. Even if I still have to top off my credits in order to graduate when I get back from the UK, it's unlikely that I'll ever be a full-time student here again. The thought seems like it should be giving me butterflies in my stomach, but it doesn't, and I'm not sure if that's because I can't wrap my head around the idea or if I'm just very ready to do something different in my life.

On the opposite end of the spectrum from new and exciting directions in which to take one's life, I spent the remainder of spring break holed up in my house assembling a 1500-piece jigsaw puzzle of this painting. It has come to my attention that I undergo a rapid behavioral shift when doing jigsaw puzzles. "Eric's mean when he does puzzles," complained Luke. Tough, blondie. I have a woman with no head in the lower left hand corner and it ain't gonna find itself. Oops, maybe that's what he's talking about.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?