<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

March 31, 2004

So you want to be a showgirl 

I'm positively shedding my clothes left and right in excitement for the new special edition of Showgirls they're putting out. I feel like I should just get a copy of this box set free for being a one-man promotional campaign for this film for years.

According to this description, the special features will include "a commentary track with by Showgirls expert David Schmader, a video commentary by the girls of Scores for the 'Cheetah Club' scene, a trivia subtitle track, lap-dance tutorials from the Scores girls, a storyboard-to-film comparison, trailers and more. The box set also will contain a myriad of themed goodies, including: a 'Pin the Pasties on the Showgirl' adult party game (with blindfold, pasties and semi-nude poster of star Elizabeth Berkley), 'Sip or Strip,' 'Showgirls A-Z,' 'Bad Tipper' and 'Champagne Room' games, two shot glasses, a deck of racy Showgirls playing cards and character trading cards."

Some people ask to be excused from my vicinity when I try to explain my affinity for the glory that is Showgirls. These people are usually referred to as "sane." To these freaks, I declare, "THIS BOX SET LOOKS BETTER THAN A TEN-INCH DICK AND YOU KNOW IT!"
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?