<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

April 24, 2004

Netflixaversary 

Looking back on a year's worth of rentals, I'm not sure I honored my mission statement as well as I had hoped when I first signed up for Netflix. What I wanted to do was (1) educate myself on all the great movies I really should have seen by now (using this list as a basic guide), (2) catch up on the overwhelming amount of pop culture I missed out on growing up without media, and (3) take advantage of the currently-exploding TV-on-DVD phenomenon, which is quite possibly the best idea that has ever been thought of. I also just wanted to see the movies I missed in the theaters. There are some stains on my rental history, sure, but I assure you there are good reasons for all of them. Really!
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?