<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

May 22, 2004

Maybe! 

This really, really happened. I was on the bus and there were a couple of teenage guys sitting right in front of me. They were having quite the in-depth discussion about Magic Cards, which should give you some idea what they looked like. I'm not trying to make generalizations, but let's not kid ourselves. No, just kidding. But you know the type and don't even try to tell me otherwise. So anyway, they're talking. And I hear this.

Guy #1: I can't figure out where to find other people who play Magic Cards. There has to be some sort of club or meeting place, but I've looked everywhere and haven't found any. Where does everyone go to play Magic Cards?

[silence]

Guy #2: Gay bars?

[silence]

Guy #1: Maybe!
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?