<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

May 07, 2004

SIFFtinerary '04 

May 21 - The Saddest Music in the World
May 22 - Torremolinos 73
May 25 - Tamala 2010: A Punk Cat in Space
May 26 - The Five Obstructions
May 26 - Doppelganger
May 27 - Touch of Pink
May 28 - Buddy
May 28 - Raspberry Reich
May 29 - Open Water
May 30 - Danny Deckchair
May 31 - Primer
June 1 - The Python
June 2 - Busting Out / Still Doing It: The Intimate Lives of Women Over 65
June 5 - Sky Blue
June 8 - Bright Young Things
June 9 - Twin Sisters

I was forced to give up Saved! and Donnie Darko: The Director's Cut because they were "gala events," which is SIFF code for "double the price." But I'm already starting to rethink my decision, so I may find myself spending hours in line yet again tomorrow.

I'm also crying inside because I'm going to be out of town for BOTH SCREENINGS of both Garden State and Straight-Jacket.

Some other SIFF films I plan on checking out as soon as the number of dollars in my bank account once again exceeds the number of fingers I have:

The Mother
Persons of Interest
Bored in Brno
Love Me If You Dare
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?