<$BlogRSDUrl$>

less charming and more strange than your average blog

June 18, 2004

The only thing missing is a title... 

After I make it big in the film industry and have the kind of clout where I can work on whatever projects I want, I'm going to make a movie about a gang of crazy old people who survive unnaturally long by periodically cornering a young person, cutting them open while they're still alive, distributing the young healthy organs amongst themselves, and replacing them with their old broken down ones. Then a few months later the young person dies of old age and NOBODY KNOWS WHY.

Morgan Freeman will solve the case by using Ashley Judd as bait, which will be so thrilling it's not even funny. Frankly, I'm amazed Hollywood is managing without me as well as it is. Shit.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?